There is no need to give a specific introduction of vitamin C (ascorbic acid), everyone knows its importance. It is hard to provide a sufficient intake with food these days. Its beneficial effects are detectable only when consuming over 500 mg daily, but this is difficult to achieve even by eating fruits and vegetables with a high vitamin C content. Although vitamin C used as dietary supplementation is absorbed similarly to the vitamin C that is consumed with food, though fruits and vegetables with high vitamin C content contain a lot of other useful substances. These either have a synergy effect on vitamin C or prolongate its absorption, or they can even regenerate the vitamin C molecules already used in the body as antioxidants and thus we can reuse and reuse them, just as if we would have taken another and another dose of vitamin C. Such substances in food that promote the effect of vitamin C are bioflavonoids and anthocyanins.
With our vitamin C complex, our goal was to create a complex product with synergy effects on vitamin C similar to that of foodstuff, because there is a reason why vitamin C is usually found together with these substances in natural circumstances. In our product, we combined vitamin C with a large amount of citrus bioflavonoids and also with red grape skin and seed extracts. Both citrus bioflavonoids and red grape seed and skin extracts contain anthocyanins that have a synergy effect on vitamin C. Furthermore, these red grape extracts can even increase the level of vitamin C in tissues without the need to take vitamin C.
In addition, the product contains a patented black pepper extract, BioPerine®, which is proved to increase the absorption of vitamin C as well as of the other synergistic active ingredients included. This is also important because otherwise the absorption of vitamin C in a large (effective) dose remains insufficient. In order to achieve the optimal absorption, you should take vitamin C divided in small doses evenly throughout the day, which would be rather inconvenient. At the same time, products with sustained release and absorption contain lots of artificial substances
• Reduces the length of cold symptoms and the occurrence of cold in athletes.
• Increases blood circulation and the levels of nitrogen oxide.
• Has anti-inflammatory effects.
• Improves bone density and collagen production, skin firmness.
• Has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system.
• Reduces fatigue. Citrus bioflavonoids (hesperidin)
• Effectively increases blood circulation and the levels of nitrogen oxide, thus it is beneficial for blood vessels.
• Combined with diosmin it has a positive effect in chronic venous insufficiency and hemorrhoids; it is used in their treatment with success.
Red grape seed and skin extracts:
• Increases blood circulation and the levels of nitrogen oxide, thus it is beneficial for blood vessels.
• Has a positive effect in chronic venous insufficiency and on blood circulation.
• When taken before eating, it reduces the absorption of starches, thus reducing the glycemic index, absorbed carbohydrate- and calorie content of foods.
• Has a strong general anti-inflammatory effect.
• Increases the biodiversity of gut flora (improves the gut flora)
• Has a strong antioxidant effect.
• Beautifies skin and reduces wrinkles.
BioPerine® Increases the absorption of many active ingredients, micro- and macronutrients.